1. This is a Metta School Privacy Statement.
2. If you are browsing this website, please note that we do not capture data that allows us to identify you individually.
3. If you do provide us with any personally identifiable data, e.g. via email or make any online application:
a. Where appropriate, we may share necessary data with other Government agencies, so as to improve the discharge of public functions, and to serve you in the most efficient and effective way unless such sharing is prohibited by law.
b. We will NOT share your Personal Data with non-Government entities, except where such entities have been authorised to carry out specific Government services.
c. For your convenience, we may also display to you data you had previously supplied us or other Government Agencies. This will speed up the transaction and save you the trouble of repeating previous submissions. Should the data be out-of-date, please supply us the latest data.
4. To safeguard your personal data shared with the school via this website, all electronic storage and transmission of personal data will be secured with appropriate security technologies.
5. Do note that Metta School’s website may be linked to other sites with different data protection and privacy practices. The school is not responsible for the content and the privacy practices of these other websites, and as such we do encourage you to consult the privacy statements of these sites.
6. Any changes to the Metta School’s Privacy Statement will be posted onto the website accordingly.
7. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org should you:
a. have any enquires or feedback on our data protection policies and procedures,
b. require more information on or access to the data which you have earlier provided to us